Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Wig+Circle Lenses= Happiness~

Hi everyone!! Its Chirisu with an update on stuuuufff~
Well since school has been out i have to say i have been rather lazy!!
And i regret nothing!!!

So Lets get on to my gets :P

Okay so maybe the last two weeks in May (or the last three weeks in may) I have been buying some stuff c:

I bought a 40 pair of lashes and a 10 pair of bottom lashes! I couldn't pass up such a deal so i bought them. 
Then I bought some circle lenses cause you know i thought it was time to get a new pair~
I got the GEO Nudy Pink.

And uh lemme say they are awesome!
Also i got a blond (Honey Blond) Wiggu <3
And at first i was so nervous to put it on cause i though i would look so stupid with it on.
But once i did i fell in love with it. 
Here's a pic:

I took this pic today fyi c:
What do you guys think? how do i look with a Blond Wiggu?
Here's one with black/brownish hair:

I posted this on the Black Gyaru page and got some lovely advice on my eyeshape <3
Im not good at making both sides of my eye makes even haha! but with practice comes perfection! :D

Heres another pic i took:

haha can there be a Gangster Gyaru or is that just Yankii? Lolol idk XD
Lol Here's the clean one:

Lol im stupid right XD

Okay one more picture and im done cam whoring myself :3

Yah see ma nails? cute right? (Soon...i'll learn how to deco my nails)i got them done today at the shop With my mom and my GramGram c: It was a family day <3 i wish i could've took pics to show you guys ;w; but oh well.


but thats all for today <3 
its late and i should head to bed so night night ;)





4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I like your make up! I love winged/cateye make up. (= w =)b Yes yes ♥

    Those gangster gal pics got that badass-y 'bitch, I'll fuck you up' aura. (> V <) Love it. XD I think you'd make a great ora gal. (n u n)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thannnk yooou! I love wing/cat eye make too!

      Uwah im glad you think sooo! Lol. Your comment has inspired me to keep practicing!

      Delete
  2. i guess gangster gyaru would be classed as b-gal lol x)
    nice blog

    ReplyDelete