Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduating/GAL Inspo's :D


Hello everyone! Im back! Woot right? no okay well anyway lets get started cause this is gonna be loooong!

First off i wanted to inform you guys that i have officially...

GRADUATED!!!




YAY!


So i graduated on Monday of this week and i felt great!
I felt so relieved from stupid high school! I finally get to start my life! weird? no no its not weird its awesome!
With high school out the way i have gotten alot of time to actually think about where i'd like to go for college.


here's a pic of ma cake :3




My first choice was going to Community College of Aurora (CCA). I was going to go there because they have a comic book class i could take. But then i was second guessing it. I later find out i had some how gotten a scholarship from this college called Art Institute. I was freaking out! So me and my mom decide we would head down to AI to see if it was really true.


Okay so we head down there and find out its really cool! I mean i was never going to go to that school because i thought i wasn't good enough for it. But we talked to this admin guy named David (which i have to say was smoking hot)


He said he had to look into the scholarship thing. (which i think it meant i didn't get it.) But he started asking me what course id like to take. I told him Graphic Design cause thats what i thought i would do in any weird college. So he showed me around and the place was beast! i mean you actually had a choice between PC or MAC. LOL i was like "PC FO LYFE" in my head.


ANYWAY come to find out i actually like the place and want to go there. So we sign up and all that crap. Later on that day i was thinking of the animation room he showed me. I was like how cool would it be to be a animator for like Cartoon Network or something like that! lol. But yeah thats all for my future life in school.


NOW ON TO MY GYARU PART :D


SO i decided to kinda change my sub-style again haha 


I found a love for OraOra , D.I.A, KuroGal, Manba, Rokku. I still love Tsuyome! its still what inspires me :D.


Speaking of inspo. Here's some that i have found c: and love to death:


Cocona/Serina's Eye make <3<3<3<3


)


Maichapi's Coords <3<3<3<3
here's a couple more :3






nice right? :D

Here's Yayo's eye makes/ make in general that i love c:




Here's Risa's Coords that i lovelovelovelove!!!







I love her body shape <3

Here's some random Inspo's that i like :D





Okay thats enough of the Inspo haha! okay lastly i just wanted to put my gyaru make today up here c:



I should buy a new awesome hat one like that but better XD
Anyway Critique, Comment, and BaiBai <3

Thanks for reading such a long thing! i had fun typing it! Now its Nighty Night haha ;3



No comments:

Post a Comment