Saturday, May 5, 2012

HUHOT for The AVENGERS


Hi Everyone! Hows your Saturday? Hope its good!

Well anyway i got some things i wanna share c:
Ill start with yesterday :D

So yesterday was officially my last Friday of high school! I was really happy about it lol.
I Still have 4 more days left but Friday was my last.
lol.

SO i was informed by my friend that we were going to go see the AVENGERS!
I was freaking out because i have been dying to see this movie ever since i saw the preview for it on ign! So for the special occasion i got all dolled up c:

Heres a before shot (i have my circle lenses in already):

Blah! haha

Here's my after shot c:


Excuse my tits lol. xD
Here's my coord for yesterday too :D


and here's my tights that i wore :3


Im starting to love tights! i never wore them nor saw them in this light! lol.

Oh and i also made my first gif!!!!
I think im going to make it my icon!! i look cute right?

Lol okay okay enough with Friday. Now on to Saturday!

Today i spent time with the fam because my dad is leaving to go work out of state and he wanted to spend time with me and my mom. So i didn't go full gal today but i did  put some make up on c:

So we went to some weird kitchen supply store out in Colorado springs. which i was not happy about. it was really creepy in a nice looking way. does that make since? lol probably not haha

But then after that we went to this awesome Mongolian restaurant called HuHot (i think its called that haha).

It was amazingly cool! you get to pick what you want cooked and they'll cook it for you. they even do this thing where they yell: "who's Hot?" and we yell "HUHOT!" lol. its cute 

Here's what i got c:

Looks yum right? Its Yabi-something noodles (i forgot the name), pork and some weird yummy beans and celery! and to drink was a Shirley temple :O!!

it was all yummyful :D i cant wait to go back again!

Well thats all i have for today! BaiBai  Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment