Tuesday, May 1, 2012

GETS To Be? :O

Hi everyone! its been a while since Ive posted anything haha.
I got some things that i wanted post!
I have doing some browsing and i have been looking to buy things to add to my gyaru collection c:
So this is gonna be a little check list :p

SO lets go from head to toe!
First i want this wig. But i have another in mind.
Cute right?
On eBay it was on a bidding thing going on
but i don't wanna bid i wanna buy!!! WAAH Q~Q
I also have this one except its not like that one XD Haha its like that but curly at the bottom!

Here's some lashes that i want cause i see these a lot on gyarus so i thought id get me some c:
Arent the niceeee neeee~?

 Next are my contact lenses 
These look nice! and look so natural with brown eyes

I also am gonna save up for these two panda bags! 

its $25.00 on eBay. Its worth it for for both c:

I think that's about it! 
thanks for reading!
Pandie Out >v<!

No comments:

Post a Comment