Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Gyaru UPDATE! again XD


Hello guys and sorry for like no post in like a while!
Its just i have been stuck. And i have been playing video games everyday haha.

So in this post i think it i'll be an update. I know i know i do lots of updates but thats how it is~

So this update is mainly about my recent love for a new Gyaru style. I even got some gets that really work with it but i wont show them till later (meaning another post).

Okay so let me introduce you guys to my new lovely style

Haaady!


Squeee!! Okay okay your probably wondering "Wait... didnt you make a post about you doing Oraora/Tsuyome?"

And i did. But (and this may sound stupid but) i kept getting lost. Let me explain.

OraOra and Tsuyome just wasnt it. I looked through my wardrobe saying oh yeah i got some stuff for this coord and blahblah. I really had to sit down and think...."what am i going to wear?"

It was hard for me to find something to wear because i realized OraOra is casual/tough but it has colors like black gold white and grey. i have those colors but i wasn't happy with the look. i felt boring i felt as if i wasnt standing out enough.

So then i thought okay well Tsuyome can still wear color. i mean look at some tsuyome coord pics. they kinda got some color going on(haha excuse my over use of the word 'stuff')

So then i thought "ill just get back into Tsuyome and focused on that."

BUT then i went to Rue21 and lemme tell you guys. That Fucking place is amazing! okay?! Like i think every style of Gyaru is in that store.  >_>'

Back on topic

I went into Rue21 and saw sooo many colors! I was like "YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS"

but then i was like "aawwwhhh" cause at the time i was following the guidelines of OraOra.

So then i just said "fuck it im going Amekaji" and alas i remembered it was lots of baggy clothing and Cocolu stuff haha excuse my over use of the word 'stuff'). so then i was like you know what whatever! I'ma buy what ever i want and figure it out later.

I think that covers the story behind my style change :>

So i figured Haaady is like a Punk version of B-gal and a more casual/rock version of Amekaji.

SO you guys ready for some inspo piccies? haha i hope so cause theres a lot and even some of my new fave model Kaoru Watanabe! <3<3











Kaoru is in some of those but heres some individuals c:







GAH i loove that last two pics!!!! i dont know whether to dye my hair purple or piiinnnnkkk gaaaahhh!! XD

I believe Kaoru is the one who created Haaady by creating JSG.
Im not sure i only read that once so dont kill me.

Tell me what you guys think? (not about the hair) but the style! i know im a very bouncy person. But i haven't found my gyaru self yet and im hoping this is it.

Tomarrow im planing on putting together a coord w/o shoes. since tomarr/today since its sooo late haha.

And i promise to start blogging more!!

BaiBai!

Oh and some of this pics were taken from others blogs. >_> i dont know why people tag there blog on mag scans... makes no sense considering the fact that the scans are everywhere.

But anyway Goodnight! im going to bed! sweet dreams <3



No comments:

Post a Comment