Friday, July 20, 2012

:( Life stuff blah

Hi every one! gah its been a while huh. Well..
im a terrible blogger haha. But i'll try to get better.

Anyway this isn't really Gal related. Its kinda a life post.

So my step dad has just came back from his what 3 month(?) job. You'd think I'd be happy right? ya'know since he's been there for me more than my real dad but i'm not. 

But my step dad is a jerk. And i mean sometimes i think he means well but the other times its really just mean. And i'm a really sensitive person but i can hide my emotions very well.

But i wont get into all the stuff i hate about him. It's just to long.
So like i was saying you'd think i'd be happy to see him but im not.
I wish he could go back to work and leave Colorado. 

I mean the house is soo much better with him not here! But his stupid job laid him off so now he's stuck here until he decides to choose another job to do.

Okay enough of him.

I also wanted to talk about my college/future.
So I'm not going to Art institute. I want to go to the Art Academy in San Fran.
It caters to my dream job which is becoming a Graphic Novelist. I had such confidence in that school. But now my parents are like lets go look at this school (community College of Denver and Community College of Aurora).

I dont want to go to CCD. Just, NO. But CCA has a coarse which also caters to
me and my future career. But i have fallen in love with San Frans Academy art school. I'd have to go online which is awesome for me cause i can get a job and actually work around college. GAAH

But thats all. Im just having a depressing day i guess. i'll blog more! i promise. maybe i should take it slow and blog once a week. then work my way up to multiple blog updates.

Well BAIBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment