Monday, March 12, 2012

Adventure to Gyaru

OKAY so i have already typed this into Tumble but i thought i should add it here since this will be a blog for my Gyaru process!

So i guess i'll get you guys caught up with my situation on gyaru. ATM i (feel) like i am good with my make up and im still working on hair. It's been a struggle! I would like to purchase my very own circle lenses but at the moment i have to save money for prom. Which i dont mind. it just means i have the whole summer to get lashes and lenses.

OH for my last thing i want to let you guys know i have been going on a diet recently and guess what?! i have lost 4 pounds in two weeks!


haha i know it doesn't sound cool but it is awesome to me cause i didn't think i would be able to accomplish something so crazy as that!
But i'm going to continue working out and eating right! i want to lose my belly fat so i can look like a sexy gyaru <3

No comments:

Post a Comment