Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TUESDAY :D

Happy Tuesday everyone! To day was busy and tire some! gawd! 


Okay so i have a picture of my make but it was mondays make up not todays. i didn't like my pictures for todays make haha so you get yesterdays!
Ah i wish i had some circle lens and fake eyelashes~ i feel it would have been perfect! especially today!
But oh well thats life.
OH i got my bangs cut! they are cut diagonally! which is so awesome everyone loves my new hair! i cant wait till i dye it! or something along those lines!


SO i went to my Tennis pracice today! WOOT! i had signed up before but i didnt go to any of the practices so i techniquly wasnt even on the team. But now i am and tomorrow i'll get my racket! But my body is worn out from serving the ball so much. it sucks cause i had to use coaches racket today but oh well
thats life haha


Hmm... im so tired! i guess ill head to bed now! Night GALS

No comments:

Post a Comment