Friday, March 16, 2012

New Stuff

Hi guys! I got new's!!!!
I will be receiving my new circle lenses soon!!
I am so fucking excited!!! I got some money on my card and i thought
 i am going circle lens shopping!

So i took um Kaywoww's advice when watching one of her videos
 (at least i think thats where she said it) to check out GEO medical.
so i did and i found the GEO Bambi series!
!I got the chocolate (princess Mimi)


So pretty right!! i cant wait till i get them! when the
UPS guy comes im gonna be all like


then just take the package back inside and try them on!!
Oh i also got some lashes and some lash glue on amazon. its actually
a lot easier to buy things from amazon than eBay. or maybe im just weird haha

Well when i get my new stuff i'll do my make and post a pic of it. It wont be any
time soon since i just like bought it to day so but maybe next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment