Friday, March 30, 2012

Been a While D;

Hey there! Its been a while right?
Well i have some pics to share today. 
I only have 4 so yeah lol.
But i wanted to show you guys what i look like with some lashes!

The ones i ordered finally came in (about a week ago Lol) and i was only now testing them during spring break (cause i was to lazy to actually try haha)

Well here we go!!


Kyaaa~ when i put them one i was totally squealling and all like:
I felt friggin beautiful Lol. you can kinda see were it ends but next time ill fix that
it was just a practice run c:

Here's some more pics <3



Do i look crossed-eyed in this one? XD

and last one!


i really dont like the last one but meep :/
You really can't see my piercings at all in these gah!
UGH my eyes would have looked so much better if i had my contact lenses but i dont know when they'll get there! same goes for my bottom lashes ;-;

Does anyone know how long it takes honeycolor shipments to get in? i ordered my contacts 2 weeks ago and i haven't got them. they told me they shipped it but idk...


I'm also worried about my unit number not being on there D; but my name is inside the mailbox so may be i can get my stuff that way? gah i dont know this is so new to me!


2 comments:

  1. I actually think that the last picture looks the best. Your eyes look very nice with the lashes as well.

    ReplyDelete