Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why is being a gyaru so hard?

UGH. i want to just break out of my skin and jump into a new one! there is so much i need to do until i feel like i can even touch the starting line of being a gyaru! Like what i mean is this

TO DO:

  • lose weight (which im currently doing)
  • have non-acne prone/acne scared skin T_T
  • buy clothes
  • buy lashes
  • buy circle lens
Its so fucking stressful for me! and you may think im exaggerating but im hella serious.
Im not in the least pretty ;o; and i never have money. I want a job so fucking bad!
I wish a i had a gal sis or a gyarusa that i could just talk to for advice because i feel like im
not getting anywhere.

*sighs*

I guess this is what i get for just now finding myself. lol. why'd i have to find myself now! im fucking 18 and there's so much i want to do but i cant! maybe i should list out some goals for myself? Just to achieve over time?

I dont fucking know T_T

I'll figure it out and post later v_v



No comments:

Post a Comment